We’re Passionfruit and we’re on a mission to make independent work work for people and businesses. To begin with we've built a marketplace platform that connects ambitious startups and increasingly enterprise businesses with the world's top freelance marketing specialists.
Why do we exist?
Through embedded finance and community-led up-skilling we help individuals from all backgrounds take back control of their lives and work, learn and earn independently. In doing so, we help high-growth businesses to scale in a faster, better and more cost-effective way than ever before.
Take our enterprise sales motion from good to outstanding.
In this role you’ll source, nurture and close enterprise deals by leveraging personal and professional networks. Operating with exceptional empathy and EQ, you will add deals to the top of the funnel and see them through to completion. Over time, your understanding of the enterprise customer will become so nuanced that you will work with the marketing and product team to help develop the overall Passionfruit proposition.
We only got started a year ago, but we're feeling the pull from the market and growing at an incredible pace. We've recently taken on external capital from some of Europe's best known VC funds and, in order to continue our trajectory, we are hiring an Enterprise Sales Executive.
- 2+ years selling B2B software or marketplace usage into enterprise customers
- Clear thinker and persuasive speaker; able to distill complex conversations into clear actions for customers and our internal team.
- At ease being creative to build and manage relationships that will enable rapid personal and business growth.
- Proven track record using technology to enhance approach i.e. fluent with CRM, research tools and sales enablement tools.
- Intricate familiarity with procurement processes and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Competitive package of £50-60k including base + OTE bonus + equity.
- You can choose to work remotely or in one of our London/Lisbon hubs.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Team off-sites for focussed learning and development
- Whatever equipment (Mac/computer/chair etc.) you need to do your best work.